Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cola's Stocks 3.0 Spreadsheet

Started by colaman32 [2091413] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.

571 replies · 125k views · thread synced · 3 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 572 / 572 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Borderline [2894696]
WSU dividend is education length reduction, so has no actual money value. Therefor it's not in the sheet.

GRN is definitely in there.

I don't know about the issue of the amount of increments, as I don't have any 2nd increments yet.
Pete1994 [965235]
Maybe I'm being dumb and missed something but saving to my drive then running the script, it requires permission, but when I go to sign into my account to give permissions it tells me "Google hasn’t verified this app", and doesn't give any other options.
Ceb [68232] Committee Committee
Google hides the accept button to prevent people from accidentally downloading malicious scripts. You need to click 'Advanced options' that is at the bottom then confirm you understand.
Timoteo32 [530518]
Why does this copy of the spreadsheet come with a bunch of warnings about the script and things being unverified that the last version didn't have?

I like the icons helping clarify what the stock acronyms are, but other than that, what are the significant changes to the previous version?
colaman32 [2091413] Wiki Contributor
It's literally the same script, the icon change didn't change anything on the script.

Every version has came with the same warnings and unverified message from google, I believe this might be due to the conecction it makes to torn API being an external service.

The script itself is pretty straightforward, get API info->paste API info on sheet->do stuff inside the sheet to sort it.

If you still have doubts about it, just ask anyone with coding experience to review it.
Tinch [1865995]
Hi, so I did as explained, but when i click on the big "Click" i only get this msg TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '364')
What am I doing wrong?
colaman32 [2091413] Wiki Contributor
That error is usually tied to API being down, try again later and if it persists chat me so we can troubleshoot.
kontamusse [2408039]
I would add to the sheet (and I actually added to my copy) the sign "By colaman32 [2091413]", and a link to this thread.
Otherwise, when I make a copy of the sheet and bookmark it, I have no way to return here

Mentions: colaman32 [2091413]