I feel second hand embarrassment real bad rn.
Zapi
Started by JOKERXXFVDESFSA [3148258] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So let me get this straight, the noob scammed like 3 million then couldn't take the heat of bounties so he quit (making the scam useless, unless he illegally transferred the money to the new account)
So now he faces being banned due to multiple accounts.
XD
So now he faces being banned due to multiple accounts.
XD
This literally could have been an e-mail.
[image: i.ibb.co]
but before trying, pls finish the loses on me! :)
but before trying, pls finish the loses on me! :)
Read the whole thread lol
During the search for the new Death Star, two dozen Bothans sacrificed their lives in order to attain the technical specifications for the space station. Furthermore, they learnt that the Emperor himself intended to inspect the Death Star II, which paved the way for a Rebel attack at the unfinished weapon around Endor.
buying losses, pm me
You missed your true calling as a bounty hunter.
If only there was a reward plan for people who find multies ._.
I don't like working pro bono xD
I don't like working pro bono xD
I think they already named an automation the "Multi-Hunter"
this is too boring please refrain from keeping this civil and resort to name calling please.
!Graved - No discussion