Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BS

Started by Seeker4536 [3129770] on in Faction Discussion.

11 replies · 684 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
31
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Seeker4536 [3129770]
I was an old member of the bleeding streets faction I have since left due to the fact that they're only a cache faction and don't do much so I went off and am doing my own thing. Sadly the members of the Bleeding Streets faction can't handle this since I guess it's all your life commitment to them and once you leave I guess you're never allowed to leave. I say this cause now I'm being harassedto leave the game and constantly getting mugged. So my message to anyone wanting to join the faction is don't do it. It'll be in your best interest and if you do join the faction join at your own risk.
BattlebeeAlpha [2659904]
i know bleeding streets irl and he would never do anything like that

(Also we weren't doing anything so you noobs could level up faster lmao)
IcePick9 [3133392]
For everyone reading this, Seeker was getting pushed out of the discord for being a school shooter sympathizer. Regularly posted off the wall comments
ThatMafiaDude [2261903]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Why lie? We have a folder of screenshots of conversations just on you and Bandit. No one else has a portfolio of dirt on them, because most new people don't
  • Compare themselves to (a certain Austrian painter)
  • Talk about blowing up special needs kids
  • Make racist comments about the cuisine of people from Asia, specifically regarding cats
This is sad. Just grow up.
Edit: All of this happened in less than a week. [/background]
Seeker4536 [3129770]
I wasn't pushed out of a discord. I left on my own due to the fact they weren't doing anything interesting in the discord
Pakliuvom [1676337]
This garbage again? The last post in General Discussion about this was graved. Full disclosure, threads like this make you a target for a lot of people here, so it would definitely be in your best interest to lay low from the forums for a bit.