thank you for the kind words :)
grave it please
Started by maddylambo [1850989] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 103 / 103 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It was as I feared. I've been abandoned and I have nothing.
Top notch real estate venture
thanks sarge :)
bump
Jumped on this fantastic opportunity for a 3725 PI, what an absolutely outstanding service.
Maddy is so generous for offering this to us. Saves us so much time, money and headaches and gives us the much needed boost we need to our progression A HELL OF A LOT QUICKER than it would slugging the savings ourselves.
Definitely deserves more recognition for the fantastic service provided. Knowledgable, approachable, professional and an all round absolutely fantastic human being.
Will be sure to use this service again in the future when my bank balance grows!
10000/10 *************
Maddy is so generous for offering this to us. Saves us so much time, money and headaches and gives us the much needed boost we need to our progression A HELL OF A LOT QUICKER than it would slugging the savings ourselves.
Definitely deserves more recognition for the fantastic service provided. Knowledgable, approachable, professional and an all round absolutely fantastic human being.
Will be sure to use this service again in the future when my bank balance grows!
10000/10 *************
Thank you a lot for the kind words Kaejiu
bump
Quick and easy process, when I finish paying this one off, i'm buying another. :P
Thanks for the review!!! :)
Bump
bump
bump
Anybody else get an email that Maddy is quitting the game? I call BS, I think Maddy would have reached out to us. I think someone may be trying to scam somehow. I'll post the contents of the email here
Vindu says:
You're getting this message because maddy asked me (Vindu) to send this to you (along with many others in his list) because he couldn't find time to communicate with all of you in here due to RL shit.
Maddylambo is quitting the game. Like not only going inactive, but deleting the account eventually.
DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MORE MONEY!
BUT, don't worry... Your money is not gone!!!
He will be giving away all his money which is 85-90 billion (except 4 or 5 PIs which are in rental for more than 14 days) before quitting. A major chunk of the money will be going to people who are related to his PI business. You will get back much more than you've paid.
The amount you get will depends on the money you've given him till now. Also, you will get some money if you are not his customer yet but a potential customer. He will also be giving out money to people who are currently renting PIs from him, or have bought a PI from him at some point of time in the past few months.
But you will need to be a bit patient. Firstly, in his words, its too much calculation that he will get done over the next few days... Plus, some of you will get a PI as well. But since most PIs are currently in rentals, he will login after 2 weeks to just give away the PIs before closing the account. So, you will need to wait a bit...
As for who gets how much, he will update in a forum post, the link of which will be in his profile signature. Again, you will find the link in a few days because it will only be done after all calculations go through. You can keep regular check on his profile page to see when the forum post is made.
Maddy might not be able to respond to your chat since chat is buggy, or to message since he is quite overwhelmed with those atm. He also said that he will not like to share the reason. If you have anything urgent or important, let me (Vindu) know and I'll try to get him the info.
Quoting maddylambo:
"I apologize for the sudden news, but there are some unavoidable conditions in real life which has lead me to take this abrupt decision after 10 years of gameplay. I do not want the money to just gather in my account, nor do I wish to return later. Thus I'll give away all my wealth to my clients, employees, a few faction mates, and my friends. Though, you will need to be a bit patient. Make good use of the money (however much or little I could give you) and keep growing!"
You're getting this message because maddy asked me (Vindu) to send this to you (along with many others in his list) because he couldn't find time to communicate with all of you in here due to RL shit.
Maddylambo is quitting the game. Like not only going inactive, but deleting the account eventually.
DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MORE MONEY!
BUT, don't worry... Your money is not gone!!!
He will be giving away all his money which is 85-90 billion (except 4 or 5 PIs which are in rental for more than 14 days) before quitting. A major chunk of the money will be going to people who are related to his PI business. You will get back much more than you've paid.
The amount you get will depends on the money you've given him till now. Also, you will get some money if you are not his customer yet but a potential customer. He will also be giving out money to people who are currently renting PIs from him, or have bought a PI from him at some point of time in the past few months.
But you will need to be a bit patient. Firstly, in his words, its too much calculation that he will get done over the next few days... Plus, some of you will get a PI as well. But since most PIs are currently in rentals, he will login after 2 weeks to just give away the PIs before closing the account. So, you will need to wait a bit...
As for who gets how much, he will update in a forum post, the link of which will be in his profile signature. Again, you will find the link in a few days because it will only be done after all calculations go through. You can keep regular check on his profile page to see when the forum post is made.
Maddy might not be able to respond to your chat since chat is buggy, or to message since he is quite overwhelmed with those atm. He also said that he will not like to share the reason. If you have anything urgent or important, let me (Vindu) know and I'll try to get him the info.
Quoting maddylambo:
"I apologize for the sudden news, but there are some unavoidable conditions in real life which has lead me to take this abrupt decision after 10 years of gameplay. I do not want the money to just gather in my account, nor do I wish to return later. Thus I'll give away all my wealth to my clients, employees, a few faction mates, and my friends. Though, you will need to be a bit patient. Make good use of the money (however much or little I could give you) and keep growing!"
I didn't wanna make it a public thing. And I didn't have enough time to get back to all since its rather abrupt. Hence I gave her the task to communicate on my behalf.
Also, the mail is not asking for money. Its saying there will be giveaways. So no scamming there...
Vindu will also be holding a few giveaways, raffles, competitions on my behalf for giveaways...
Also, the mail is not asking for money. Its saying there will be giveaways. So no scamming there...
Vindu will also be holding a few giveaways, raffles, competitions on my behalf for giveaways...
Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well for you :(
Take care !
Take care !
!Graved per op request
Good luck op. Hope you return soon.
Good luck op. Hope you return soon.
best of luck friend and take care of urself <3<3