Grave
Deleted
Started by UnofficialGoat [2824689] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fermion [2691036] Officer
· 1 likes ·
!Graved per OP request
I’ve joined
Best Bounties in torn
I would like to join .. currently 10 free slots
Scammy and highly sus
How is this scammy? I've already made 1.6m profit you can ask my customer's oh wait I don't say there names.
I've utilized this service. It is legit and the goat is trustworthy. No drama, straight forward, fair.
Yeah im sure real legit based off your track record of taking advantage of new players :o
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Is this relevant?
Documented track record of taking advantage of new players you now claim to advocate for? Nah, can't imagine why that would be relevant.
Also I've upped my pricing on the plushie sales after your encouraging bounties calling me a "scammer" 400k per set now yes its 40k under market value but I communicate with my sellers that I am below market value and nobody cares.
"I did nothing wrong but I definitely don't do that anymore ill have you know"
I like your logic brother.
I like your logic brother.
Eh I rather take my business elsewhere considering this person spammed all over and got most posts graved. Undercutting everyone too just to have attention aswell Goat? Shame on you. Tsk tsk tsk I wave my finger at you
Ok about the forum this I didn't realize I couldn't do that and I instantly had a admin contact me and I said yes grave them all but they waited like 5 hours to grave everything so its there bad. I don't want attention I want income I hope that one day in the future you realize the other services are more expensive and take way longer. I've gotten 125 bounties ordered already and I've gotten 62 of them done within a day and I only have a couple people working under me. It's up to me on the percentages my first day I was charging 20% the ordered bounties but then I realized that the game takes 50% then another 50% then I had to pay my employee's so I decided an extra 40% wouldn't be to bad especially when the other guys take 50% admin fee and only pay there employees 175k per slot doesn't matter if the bounty is 10m per slot the employee's are only getting 175k per slot. At the moment yes my employees do get paid less but thats because it depends on what we get from the customer. I give 60% of my admin fee if you read above that nets my employee's 48k per slot on only a minimum 100k bounty, also if you read the fine print it's up to the bounty placer to use the anonymous fee if they don't oh well I paid them as much as the customer paid me.
I didn't say I did nothing wrong don't shove words into my mouth I said I quit a couple hours later. I do feel bad and I won't do it again. Your the reason I made this bounty service, because I was looking to bounty you and your friends but I couldn't afford it I still can't that bounty depot shit is retardedly expensive so expensive I had to make my own business out of it.
!Graved per OP request