I’m not sure if this counts as an exploit but it feels like cheating.
If you play blackjack for example, bet $10.000 and lose. You can bet $20.000 (total losses + bet) the next turn. If you lose again you can repeated this process, betting $30.000 + $10.000 (total losses + bet). When you eventually win a hand, you start over and bet $10.000.
If you save up capital you can do this over and over and basically ensure that you win. In real casinos there are bet limits which means you can’t do this strategy. In torn, however there are no limits.
Like I said I’m not sure if this is correct but if it is I suggest making bet limits based on net worth.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Martingale betting strategy is not an exploit, you are free to use it if you want.
As far as I know you're limited to 75 casino tokens and 1 refill each 24hours? But i guess that ain't stopping from remembering if you lost or win last time went out of casino tokens. Well yeah. It's free to use the Martingale strat.
Edit: oh yeah also Casino Pass but it's kind of expensive?
Yeah the problem with this is the initial bet size.
10k bets you could go for a while and it would be manageable.
Going for a decent return of 10mil or 100mil would make it worth while and far less able to ensure that return.
Edit: as a lvl 7 newbie 10k may seem like a decent income but once you start taking Xanax regularly and having to go to rehab, 10k is nothing and 1m minimum would barely be worth the risk.
I used 10k bets because it was manageable. Made 500k from the casino alone today which is great where I'm at, compared to my other income sources. You could increase bet size the more capital you have but like Robbo88 said, it's still risky because if you have an unlucky streak you can lose a shit ton now that I think about it. If you save up for a bit you can minimize the risk even more but you could still lose a lot.
Either way, I won't have enough casino tokens to do it so it's not as much of an exploit as I thought.
I tried it and it doesn't work because soon or later you will face something like a 17 consecutive negative streak that will make you lose in a few minutes whatever you won so far in the previous weeks and even more! I would say that casino is rigged, I just stay away from it (except from low bets for a chance to get the jackpot merit )