Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime 2.0

Started by E7889 [2571265] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
Depends on your inclinations. Graffiti is best if you're after merits, while burglary and hustling are the most profitable.

Eventually you'll want to get your skill in each crime to 100, in no particular order.
Awesome-O [2356036]
Start from the first crime and build up... some enhancers you need to collect from the lower crimes from each section before you can go up higher

It's whatever your playstyle is buddy
Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
If you want an interesting challenge, the way crimes 2.0 is built you can advance from crime to crime while using only what you found on earlier crimes. Of course, these things can be bought from other players, but where's the fun in that?

Only do bootlegging with DVDs found from crimes, only do graffiti with spraycans found from crimes, only do skimming with cameras and skimmers found from crimes. Call it a "self-sufficient run" or something akin to that, and you should get some very interesting results.
Antherian [2765318]
Graffiti is honestly bad cash... After those merits I see literally zero reason to commit this crime. I have over 5000 offenses with a 97% success rate, all 41 unique outcomes, 100 skill, and every location 5*'d. I've made an amazing 4.4m in there. Not worth the time. Pickpocketing is FAR more lucrative. I've gotten over 4m in one day from picking pockets, if I sat there waiting on bikes to pass by I could net more than that. Xanax has a fairly good drop rate off them. Burglary is right up there with pickpocketing.
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
Who said do graffiti for the cash? I said do graffiti if you're after merits, hustling or burglary if you're after cash.

Graffiti, with its low failure rate and nerve cost, is also useful for building back up a crime chain after suffering a critical elsewhere.