Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

done

Started by Tascon [209070] on in Attacking.

39 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DyerVelvet [3158191]
Sorry to bother you, been sent to the forums to attack to make fast money but getting confused as to how this works, could you help me out?
Tascon [209070]
You just need to attack me as many times as you can every day

I'll then send you 300k for each attack

I need 5000 defends to get a merit, that's why I ask and pay for attacks?