Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Bug?

Started by KalesRacha [3023440] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
KalesRacha [3023440]
Recently when I’ve tried to attack people, they’ll have 1% higher stat than one of mine. When I go to attack, it looks like I’ll hit as the targets are red, but no damage will be done. This has been happening on and off for the last couple of days and I don’t want to keep going to the hospital when they land hits and I can’t.
Rannim01 [2651860]
Just means that they have way more Defense than you have Strength. They are basically mitigating the damage you're dealing down to 0. This is not a bug.