Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat notifications!? Yes!

Started by AmethystSqrl [2677825] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 272 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
AmethystSqrl [2677825]
Are you tired of not getting notified when your faction or company chats don't let you know anyone has said anything now that chat 2.0 is out? Did you know you can get those notifications!? I sure didn't, and apparently alot of people didn't.

So I'm here to tell you, you sure CAN get those notifications! Just go to your blue people tab and click on settings, then click on whatever chat you want notifications for and change it to flash notifier!

I hope I help some people today. Carry on.
Rouge [2873463]
In other words:
Go to People>Settings and set “faction” (or your choice of group) to flash notifier.