3 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Most-liked replies
Fermion[2691036]Officer
· 3 likes · I prefer better coverage (moto) But ever since I got the psf Armor perks, I've switched moto helmet to combat. I figured the chances of getting hit in the head are low anyway. The Armor boost I get from full …
Assuming I don't care about the Immunity to Pepper Spray and Sand, is it better to have the additional coverage of a Motorcycle Helmet or the better armor of a Combat Helmet?
But ever since I got the psf Armor perks, I've switched moto helmet to combat. I figured the chances of getting hit in the head are low anyway. The Armor boost I get from full set is much higher