Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Chi [2487971] on in Attacking.

222 replies · 3.68k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 223 / 223 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
223
Discussion span
→
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Chi [2487971]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][CLOSED] NOT Buying losses for 250k each.


[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]CLICK TO ATTACK

[/background]




[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Please do NOT send me a mail or chat, I will pay as soon as I see the events.

However, if you are doing bulk losses (10+), feel free to let me know ahead of time so that I can pay you all at once instead of one by one.
[/background]



Feel free to attack anytime the thread says [ACTIVE], even if I am offline.

I will pay as soon as I am able to. Sometimes I might pop online via mobile for a few seconds just to train and not check my events, but rest assured that I will send all payments within 24 hours. Please feel free to contact me after 24 hours otherwise!

You do not need to ask if I am buying, if it says ACTIVE then I am buying and you will be paid as soon as I come back and see the events.

It will say CLOSED if I am not buying at the moment.

No minimum, no need to ask upfront. It is as simple as seeing the word active, attacking any number of times, and getting PAID.
Chi [2487971]
Ways to get Energy
Natural Regeneration
  • Without donator/subscriber status: 5e per 15 minutes, maximum of 100 (25e takes 1 hour 15 minutes to generate)
  • With donator/subscriber status: 5e per 10 minutes, maximum of 150 (25e takes 50 minutes to generate)

Drugs
  • Xanax (best option): 250e, costs ~850k for 10 attacks of E, I.E. profit of 1.65m.
  • LSD: 50e, costs ~50k for 2 attacks, I.E. profit of 450k
Both drugs have the same cooldown time, meaning you will profit 1.65m with Xanax for the same time as you would only get 450k with LSD

Newsletter
Every 3 (ish) months, Torn sends out a seasonal newsletter that contains a link for a free 250 energy (10 attacks, 2.5m). You can get this email sent to you by going to settings here and selecting "Resend Seasonal Newsletter". Once you receive it, scroll to the bottom where you will find your link

Refills
This is ONLY profitable if you have donator/subscriber status. 25 points can be purchased from the points market for ~1.15m. With 25 points, you can refill your energy bar (100 or 150), which would allow you to make hits. For non-donators, it would only give 4 hits, which would be a net loss of 150k, however for donators there is profit here, totaling ~350k.


There are other methods of obtaining energy, such as boosters, but none of them are affordable to be selling losses (so I do not have them listed).


Medical Items
The factor that makes it difficult to do a lot of attacks at once is your hospital time. This can be reduced using medical items, such as the two listed below.

The average hospital time for a loss is between 20 to 30 minutes.
  • Small First Aid Kit (SFAK): ~4.5k per, removes 20 minutes of hospital time for 10 minutes of medical cooldown. Using this item would likely require two to get out of the hospital (20 minutes medical cd per attack)
  • First Aid Kit (FAK, best option): ~10k per, removes 40 minutes of hospital time for 15 minutes of medical cooldown. One of these would be enough to get you out of the hospital (15 minutes medical cd per attack)
The FAK costs double the SFAK but also removes double the hospital time, for only 50% more of the medical CD. Using FAK's is definitely recommended, however, if you would prefer not to spend money on medical items, waiting always works as well!

I do not provide medical items. This is simply an overhead thing, if everyone was messaging me prior to starting and after completion I would have more chats than I want to think about.

Tracking
A very easy way to keep track of how many losses you have and how much you have been paid is using your logs page.
The URL below lists all your outgoing losses, as well as the money you have received. It makes it very easy to track how many attacks you have made, as well as how much you have been paid.
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&log=8100,4810



Feel free to reach out if you have questions, I am always happy to answer!


Format borrowed from Lazerpent with permission.