Can anyone tell me what other perks having a yacht brings, if any, apart from the happy limit increase? Is there any like the free and faster travel with an airstrip? I'm not planning on buying it yet but am curious whether the benefits are worth it sooner than later.
PI perks
Started by Althalus1 [2747764] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
There is a merit
There is a merit
Just a slight bonus to happy I believe+the merit as Havok stated.
Looking at your wealth, you'd be better off investing the cash for income rather than attempting to buy the upgrade.
Looking at your wealth, you'd be better off investing the cash for income rather than attempting to buy the upgrade.
Thanks both of you. It's not something I plan on getting for a really long time. Building on my income pot is my priority, a yacht is a couple of years away at least. Seeing your age HavokGDI I hope to see that number for myself in future.
That said, you can just borrow someone’s PI for a moment for that (they’ll probably want collateral unless they’re a close friend).
5025 max happy rocks, and you’re on a boat… it’s mostly psychological, lol (I inherited my PI + yacht).
5025 max happy rocks, and you’re on a boat… it’s mostly psychological, lol (I inherited my PI + yacht).
buy it get the merit and then rent the fully maxxed pi out and get yourself another one without a yacht
Not really merit chasing although I do look at what to aim for to get them. Long term I'll likely look at investing in another pi to develop as a rental. Thanks for answering and the advice.