I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled and I did actually disabled it but still I can't find any of my chat be it faction, company, trade or Global chat. I play mainly on mobile and kiwi is the only browser I use. Thanks
Chat 2.0
Started by Pellz [2263153] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
Do you have the chats enabled?
[image: i.imgur.com]
If yes, they should appear here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
If yes, they should appear here:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Yes I have them enable sir, not the first time everything disappear but this one kinda take long than it did the first time it happens.
I see the chat now after clearing my browser data for torn :)
Closed.
Thanks!
Thanks!