Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hospitalization - 10/10 Hosp & 35% Stricken

Started by Collapse [1715986] on in Attacking.

13 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Collapse [1715986]
I have 7.8B stats and 10/10 merits in hospitalizing.

I can do normal hospitalization for 3.5M/hit.

For longer hospitalization of up to 8 hours (with a 35% stricken weapon), I charge 5M/hit.

Feel free to message/chat me for inquiries. Thanks.
KudamonBear [3130786]
Amazing Service 10/10
Quick Response and Great Customer Service
100% Reliable Zero Questions Asked
Keeps Attack 100% Anonymous
Returning for future Services.