I've got a house up on the rental market at the moment but I'm unsure how to know if someone is renting it, will I just get a notif to say? And will I still need to pay upkeep or that all paid by the tennant.
Renting properties
Started by Xeneth [3089866] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
You will get a notification that someone started renting it.
Here you can see your properties;
https://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=yourProperties
Here you can see your properties;
https://www.torn.com/properties.php#/p=yourProperties
Does landlord pay upkeep on property you rent out or does the rentee
The tenant pays.
Edit: to add, if they move out and leave fees unpaid, they will switch to a duke loan. So the landlord is safe.
Edit: to add, if they move out and leave fees unpaid, they will switch to a duke loan. So the landlord is safe.