Young at heart here. Might get the grandkids playing soon lol
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
am 5, also thats how many i can count
Certain players from Canada that have been chat banned in the past have definitely subbed to this thread,
I bet you also drive a nondescript white panel van because it’s roomy and gets good mileage, have a pencil thin moustache because you think it looks cool, and keep candy in your pockets because you have a sweet tooth,
Wanna remind everyone SporkMonkey is Canadian but I feel like he must be one of those eastern Canadians.
Not on normal courtyard exercise
Im a 12 year old uwu chick.
Nope, wrong border. Canadians are Snow Mexicans. I am on the US/Actual Mexican border.
Denial. Already changed his user profile to say United States and tool down the poster of Trudeau dressed as a pedophile.
LOL Who the hell makes a post like this?
This is a total creep thread.
This is a total creep thread.
Reckon this is OP?[image: cdn.sanity.io]
I mean, isn't any poster of Trudeau just a picture of him dressed as a pedophile?
ok pedo
You get it.
Edit: which is proof of your Canadian citizenship
Edit: which is proof of your Canadian citizenship
Pretty sure anyone with common sense and a soul can tell Trudeau loves the kids.
I have worked in North Dakota in winter... that's as close to Canada as I want to get, TBH.
I have worked in North Dakota in winter... that's as close to Canada as I want to get, TBH.
Totally real 16 year old girl here looking for sugar daddy to supply me free discord nitro hmu, thanks.
I'm I'm my 30s now but started in my late 20s. I feel the age is vast majority over 25. The few younger players I have encountered are not players I would consider long term or even serious players. Not enough shiny pictures or memes
Good thing people here are mature enough not to post skibidi or tiktok nonsense whether they're 12 or in 20s atleast.