Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost EXP?

Started by Dominony [3116855] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Dominony [3116855]
I’m a bit confused.
ive been doing the disposal crime since it came out. I was like level 3 or 4 can’t remember but I just went to do the last few jobs I had for the day and it’s showing I’m level one with no xp towards a level… and I’ve only got 2 jobs out of the 5/6 they give you each day.
Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to report this as a bug?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You lose skill progress with critical fails. It's always been like this since Crimes 2.0 came about.

No need to fill a bug report, just do crimes that you can do, maybe you're not ready to do that crime just yet.
Stephen_Lynx [2869110]
In crimes 1.0 the loss was 20x the exp you'd get capped at 1% total exp. 2.0 seems to be even more punishing because of how important individual crime levels are.
Dominony [3116855]
Oh wow I did not know that! Thanks for the info. Yah I did get a critical fail so that is definitely what did it. Thanks for the info