Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

December Dump

Started by Wunderwaffe [2911234] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wunderwaffe [2911234]
I read someplace that the best time to work toward the merit for searching the dump 1k times is in December, because Duke throws valuable stuff into the dump.

I cant remember if they said that Duke throws good stuff in the dump for the entire month of December, or if its just during the Christmas Town event... Does anyone have any idea how rare "good" items are during this event?
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Im not sure what ohadik is referring to as I’ve never seen a dump giveaway in the paper, but I believe what your thinking about is duke’s dump giveaways which happen for the 12 days of Christmas. They are posted in general discussion usually around 10tct

heres an example from last year:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16311373&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=23081888

The good items are usually more exclusive and the lower tier items are dropped in larger quantities.


Personally I’ve snagged three masks and a donkey certificate off of Duke + other lower tier goodies, in exchange for permanently being know as a scavenger.

Mentions: DAY TWELVE - DUKES DUMP GIVEAWAY

flare [2195157] Officer Officer
I stand corrected it is in the newspaper.


But to be fair that’s an announcement announcement. It doesn’t tell you what he’s dumping each day or when it’s been dumped, simply to be on the lookout for dukes forum posts
Wunderwaffe [2911234]
So now youre just going through and disliking all my posts? Thats cute. Why is that?
Because I didnt like your post and liked someone elses? So you go and dislike my original question and all my replies to other people?

You didnt answer my question. You told me I need to pay attention to the news paper and gave a link to the newspaper, how does that answer what I was asking? It wasnt helpful. I dont need a link to the newspaper, and there isnt a relevant article in the newspaper right now anyway. It was a simple question, entire month of December, or just the 12 days, & some additional input on how good the items are... thats it. If you didnt want to answer, just move on.


Then someone else ANSWERS my question, and said they hadnt seen the paper cover this topic, and you got pissy with them... "Clearly you never read the newspaper. Very evident.". Jesus Christ.

So someone didnt see something in the newspaper, that shows theyve NEVER read the newspaper? Really? Or did they just maybe not read it that week? Why are you just being difficult?


"From last year, pre announced... You guessed it. In the newspaper."
The passive aggressive sarcasm at the end there really wasnt necessary, but sure topped it off.


Maybe (although I doubt it) you didnt mean to come across as rude, but you did. And you didnt answer my question, so why would I engage with you after I saw how you reacted to a benign comment someone else made? And now youre being especially petty and immature by disliking all the comments. Is your ego that fragile dude?
And now since I confronted you here, I wouldnt be surprised to see you snake through my old forum threads and dislike all those too, along with some bounties.

Bizarre dude. Hope it helps you feel better