Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

oops

Started by f1ux [2400778] on in Graveyard.

98 replies · 2.12k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Asemov [2270413]
14 hours ago was a good time to not post this.

Now is a good time to edit out this suspicious thread and recognize how creepy this came off.
CoolguyRuler [2183404]
I'm 10 but almost 11, which is close to 12, which is the new 13, so pretty much 14, but basically 15, which isn't so far from 16, which is actually more like 17, and 18 is only another year and that ain't too far off.

So yeah officer I'm of age...
EverleighRaven [2949890]
I used to be that person who freaks out when people tell other people their real age online, and beg them to not say it 'cuz that's bad, until I realized that only a kid would say that. I don't do it anymore-I have grown up.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
OP Deleted hahaha....

What's wrong?

Thought that we'd all just go along with your post asking about young pre-teens that you could connect with?

Freaking weirdo.
f1ux [2400778]
I posted something like "how many kids that start playing torn continue" cause thats my personal experience n i was curious of other people that had done it. clearly it was not a good thread to make bc of the connotations.
SoapyCilantro [2220138]
Didn’t they just publicly fed an account for openly stating they were under 13? It was like a guys son or something (but also probably a multi)