Currently running a flower shop and saving up for stock blocks before I move on to an adult novelty. Syscore is so expensive, do you think I will need it?
How Important is Syscore MFG?
Started by APHRODITE [2529878] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Yaminos [2108464]
· 2 likes ·
if you plan to use your company like a bank like i do then yes it is inportant, If not then no,
No, just get the company profits block then the advertising block.
if you plan to use your company like a bank like i do then yes it is inportant, If not then no,
It depends entirely on how much money you intend to store in the company bank.
Bear in mind that company hacks are fairly expensive and take a very low percentage of total company funds, so there's some natural deterrent there.
Bear in mind that company hacks are fairly expensive and take a very low percentage of total company funds, so there's some natural deterrent there.
gotcha thank you, seems like I won't have to worry about it for a while :)
Syscore definitely only needed if you're planning on using it as your personal bank.
If you have enough storage space in vault / gonna keep most of your cash in stocks then you'll be fine without it.
The other thing to remember is that there isn't a lot of opportunity for people to hack, so when they find an unguarded company bank that information is quickly shared. A small percentage of the total company bank but done 20 times still adds up!
If you have enough storage space in vault / gonna keep most of your cash in stocks then you'll be fine without it.
The other thing to remember is that there isn't a lot of opportunity for people to hack, so when they find an unguarded company bank that information is quickly shared. A small percentage of the total company bank but done 20 times still adds up!
I have been using the company fund as my personal bank but I guess I'm hoping since it is so low I won't be targeted. I'll have to store my cash better as I grow my net worth but I'm pretty far away from owning a PI - maybe I'll get lucky on the wheel lol
either way ill have my money in bank and company stocks so I think im chilling :D
either way ill have my money in bank and company stocks so I think im chilling :D