Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive filter glitch

Started by Tony_Uchiha [3111010] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 100 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Tony_Uchiha [3111010]
So I’ve got an issue where if I enable my revive filter, it doesn’t stay on. Whether or not I stay in the game or click out of PDA, I’ll come back to the hospital and TMNT revive filter is disabled. This started happening about 5-7 days ago, and i haven’t been able to be revived ever since.
Thank you I’m advance for any help.
Grafiti [1557036]
What's the revive filter you are talking about? You've only been revived once in your Torn life. If you are getting into hospital for short amounts of times, it's very likely no one will revive you.
Tony_Uchiha [3111010]
What’s the cut off time ? I assumed that if you were hospitalized for under 30 minutes than nobody really would, but I’ve been for over 30 to an hour at times.
And by revive filter I simply just mean allowing anyone to revive you. I’ll have it turned on and set to everyone, but once i close the game or go somewhere else in Torn and back to the hospital, it’s turned off and no one can revive me.
Grafiti [1557036]
There's no set cut-off time for getting a free revive but generally you won't get one unless you OD and get a massive hospital time of about 80 hours or more. Even for larger hospital times of 4-6 hours you won't get a free revive without asking simply because of the fact that there are almost 30+ pages of people in the hospital at any given time, revivers won't bother to check the later pages for someone to revive, they just stay on the first page which has people with the most hospital times.

However you can get paid revives but they usually cost 1 Xanax or 1 million.

A better option would be using medical items for smaller hospital times, a first aid kit or a small first aid kit would get you out of hospital when you land up there for 20-40 minutes.

From what I can see, you are currently in hospital and your revive settings are set to everyone since I have the option to revive you