Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by KingABz [1564719] on in Attacking.

7 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
KingABz [1564719]
Got some spare cash, thought why not.

I'll pay you in blocks of 10. After the 10th loss send me a chat and I'll send you 2.5m + 1 xanax to help with attacks. Do it for me regularly and I'll supply you with meds too.

Don't waste time messaging please, just attack 10 times and then drop me a message

Thanks

ABz