DO YOU NEED MONEY?
I feel like giving some away.
Post the amount you need and what you plan to use it for. (Only like if you actually like cause staff said I can't compel you to)
Bonus points for interesting/weird reasons and/or being a new player.
I will select reasonable requests to fulfill (100m+ to give)
I will keep this running as long as I feel like giving things away and have money to spend. Posting does not guarantee you anything!
Donations welcome!
Winners:
You sent $5,277,250 to Salfatore with the message: Spare change
You sent $777,777 to NRD2nd with the message: Hopefully the sevens help you win
You sent $4,000,000 to TitusSantucci with the message: It would really make a lot of sense
You sent $1,043,490 to AdsyEdge with the message: I wonder how many frying pans this is
You sent $5,000,000 to Quackor with the message: no idea how much donkeys are but this should help out
You sent $4,206,969 to lordofgiza with the message: drugs rule
You sent $720,000 to ThunderBlitz with the message: oops wrong letter
You sent $5,000,000 to Tozzy with the message: some cash
You sent $5,000,000 to Tsundere with the message: Should be enough to cover their bed in glitter :)
Total Given: 31,025,486
I feel like giving some away.
Post the amount you need and what you plan to use it for. (Only like if you actually like cause staff said I can't compel you to)
Bonus points for interesting/weird reasons and/or being a new player.
I will select reasonable requests to fulfill (100m+ to give)
I will keep this running as long as I feel like giving things away and have money to spend. Posting does not guarantee you anything!
Donations welcome!
Winners:
You sent $5,277,250 to Salfatore with the message: Spare change
You sent $777,777 to NRD2nd with the message: Hopefully the sevens help you win
You sent $4,000,000 to TitusSantucci with the message: It would really make a lot of sense
You sent $1,043,490 to AdsyEdge with the message: I wonder how many frying pans this is
You sent $5,000,000 to Quackor with the message: no idea how much donkeys are but this should help out
You sent $4,206,969 to lordofgiza with the message: drugs rule
You sent $720,000 to ThunderBlitz with the message: oops wrong letter
You sent $5,000,000 to Tozzy with the message: some cash
You sent $5,000,000 to Tsundere with the message: Should be enough to cover their bed in glitter :)
Total Given: 31,025,486