I can only invite 10 people to my wedding no more is this a bug or a feature. I'd like to invite all my friends not just ten
Wedding invitation
Started by dirtybastard [2984947] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
You only need 1 person the witness the wedding... you don't need to invite all your friends
Nothing happens, no big party, nothing
Nothing happens, no big party, nothing
that does not answer my question.
If you try inviting more, you get a message telling you why it doesn't work. If it tells you that you can't invite more people, that's intended.
It never gave me a message, just did nothing when I tried inviting ? Maybe I just didn't see it though, thanks for responding
You’re already married
Yes, thank you for noticing, I posted this during the ceremony
As far as I know, there's no limitation to invitations. I just verified and there's no limit in place, at least not for just 10 invites.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thanks!
So it is a bug... might want to look into fixing it, thanks for testing
I don’t understand, CJ said there’s no limit, you invited loads of people, you were able to get married. What’s the bug?