I just ask, does anyone now what is planned for crimes 2.0 is there planned somthing bigger like bank robbery or hacking ? I mean its good as a starter but now it is just not worth spennding those nerves on that . (Im max level in Burglary).
Thanks for any Help !
There are around 30 crimes planned. The first 'easy' crimes are currently being released. Then it will slow down, but they will keep coming!
Allegedly.
We'll also be getting more mission NPCs shortly after Duke...oh wait.
Hope y'all are prepared to be sitting on "easy crimes" with f**k all profit for a few years or so.
Why release only easy then medium then hard? Cause f**k yo money -Ched
At least he can claim y'all opted into a beta when you realize what he's done.
You are so salty.
I never did crimes for profit and I don't now. So I lose nothing.
I did and still do, I aint in crimes 2.0 so nothing to be salty about. Still making my 6.5m+ a day (after subtracting refill costs) along with the 4.25m a day from PAs.
Then why post so much salt into every 2.0 thread?
Good for you for playing your way but your hacking income is simply not particularly interesting or impressive.
You're 3 years old, it makes 7.5b in that time, easily half your networth with 0 effort after modest investment interest, seems impressive enough.
I'm posting because Crimes 2.0 is the future and though I have opted to not jump to it, the deployment of it is actually terrible so I'm gonna call it out.
I get it, you like hacking. But impressive it ain't. It's like the beige of income streams.
I like how you edited to add PAs to make it seem bigger, like everyone else isn't in PAs lol
No, it was for comparison cause people act like PAs are a lot of money then turn around and act like hacking isn't because they are low key salty when hacking is better.
Example: you.
If I wanted to include it, I would have said it makes close to your entire networth in the time you've played with 0 effort while you run around saying it ain't shit xD
They will be putting out crimes for the next 5 years
Well done... I guess?
I never said PAs are a lot of money so not really sure what your example references.
At your age and networth their will be plenty of profits still to be had in crimes 2.0. But crimes will most likely never be profitable enough to be your single source of income.
Anyway ignoring the obvious troll, I'd say focus on maxing crimes for now, but don't waste money on nerve refills unless you get them to pay for themselves. There are a few crimes that if you're careful and slow with can do that. Focus on leveling efficiency over all else.
Also don't let your booster cooldown hit 0. Beer is basically free.
ched knows but he aint sayin
Is all you do on the forums is winge?
Yes. You new here?