I see now why our old leader ManyFaceGod3 left Dark Hearts.
Dark Hearts
Started by Typical [2490492] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fieron [2845309]
· 2 likes ·
As a leader within the DarkFam, I can tell you whatever you saw wasn't what caused him to leave. It's not my place to speak on the details, but suffice it to say that there was a rift in the … - Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
Really still no context tho... So you kicked him for not fighting in wars... What does ManyFaceGod3 have to do with it all?
sorry bud
wut?
Might have been because you were a useless Staff Edit: Obscene Content.
care to fill us in??
As a leader within the DarkFam, I can tell you whatever you saw wasn't what caused him to leave. It's not my place to speak on the details, but suffice it to say that there was a rift in the family wide leadership team
Does this really belong in the game forums? Absolutely no details, just people commenting with no subject or topic...
Seriously people, this is what Discord is for.
The rest of Torn has absolutely no clue what you're babbling about.
Seriously people, this is what Discord is for.
The rest of Torn has absolutely no clue what you're babbling about.
Idk, seems par for the course to me for a typical Torn post
I keep checking on here hoping for a crumb of context but still non
The guy got kicked for inactivity during war and lack of communication so he got salty ,that's All to it.
Why? They run a sex racket? I would believe that
They got 2 but thats not the reason
bump to lure people back here for the promise of context
Still better than selling faction threads.
Really still no context tho... So you kicked him for not fighting in wars... What does ManyFaceGod3 have to do with it all?
I can’t believe Superior- has done this! Absolutely outrageous! (Please can we have some context or drama)
God I suddenly miss triplicant
The bubbly gentle soul
The bubbly gentle soul
I'm not sure having vague gossip sesh about faction business speaks well about your value as member.
Well that's the part we want to figure out as well