Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting skill

Started by IxAnTxI [784387] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
IxAnTxI [784387]
I bet this has been mentioned before but can't find anything on it, it would be fantastic to see busting skill like you can see revive skill etc. The higher the bust level the easier it is to bust high timed, high levels out regardless of your personal level

Long story short make busting like reviving =D
JackKelly [2271177]
Yeah, it would be cool and all, but I can't help but think it's hidden on purpose. I don't recall ever seeing the reason for it to be hidden, but I'm sure a conscious decision was made on the subject. I would like to know that reason, as there may be some unforeseen circumstance that I'm not thinking of.
with [2145430]
Busting skill (at least to my knowledge) isn't capped at 100.00. It doesn't make sense to display it since it wouldn't mesh with the rest of the skills that do.