Looking for work post your stats here I own a Company and am in need of workers post your stats how much you would like to be paid per day and ill consider you if your interested or you can apply at The DB with your stats and how much you would like to make per day and ill consider your applications all applicants of all levels are welcome
Looking for work
Started by VinniV [2443459] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
- FatherCE0 [2192587]
· 1 likes ·
VINNVI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XOXXO
VINNVI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH XOXXO