Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Infamous level 15

Started by Tozzy [3146521] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 642 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tozzy [3146521]
So I’ve read a lot of guides but really struggling to get to level 15….. I’m feeling a tad deflated.

what am I doing wrong??
cankles [2137519]
Torn hasn't sunk its hooks into you yet. Get out while you can. Run away! Enjoy your life.

Before you know it, you'll be 5 and a half years in checking your phone as soon as you open your eyes in the morning to take your drug, DM spam random players with invites to your company, clicking the same buttons throughout the day wondering what life would be like if you were free from these shackles.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
12 attacks and 59 crimes in 13 days tells me you read 3 lines of 1 guide and said “ahh I get the gist of it”, moving forward by ignoring the rest of the guides.

if ya want level 15 ya should try logging on and doing shit fam
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Donator Status helps too. (50 more E, regens kwika.)

let me know if you're gonna be a regular player not a casual, I'll send you one free of charge asa I land back in city. (if I've heard from you.)
Romarocky [3152013]
I started exactly 7 days ago. During the first 2 days i was around level 4 selling losses because i had nothing, Just some training to reach 100 in every statistic. 5 days ago i decided i want to be more active in game because i'm liking it so i bought 1 donator pack for 3£ and changed my nickname into my "official" nickname. From there i started to attack training targets and in less than 6 days i've reached level 15. I already have 22 hours in flights in since my start 7 days ago. I'm still super poor because i had to rent a PI for 8M for 7 days, a large suitcase for another 10M, xanax 2/3 times a day but i hope i can gain all those money again soon.
You have to be use your energy wisely and attack higher level accounts who are not playing anymore and there are guide in this forum with hundreds of target you can easily attack and win and then you have to leave them ( no mug or send them in hospital ). For myself, I lost tons of energy in slutting but it was necessary to start, now i'm going to focus on my combat stats.
CluckNugget [2840456]
You will be ok, this a good game to go with the flow, log in, do crimes, attack and next thing you know you will be lvl 15, keep at it buddy.
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Attack people and leave instead of mugging. Someone who attacked you is stronger, use baldrs list to find people in your stat range that you can attack. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK IN FACTION CHAT, WE ARE HERE TO HELP. I can’t stress the importance of that one enough,if chats are broken drop a mail into me or one of the doms and we will be happy to help
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
Moved to QnA

Nearly everything in Torn gives experience, including training, doing crimes, and attacking other players. Attacking other players gives the most experience and is recommended as the fastest way to level. I recommend checking out Baldr's Target List that has already been linked above.