Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PLEASE GRAVE

Started by Yarrow [2668259] on in Graveyard.

88 replies · 846 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
Update on that gambling money you gave me: I lost it in RR
I'd take more money to lose if you're interested.
timwhat [3113254]
Yes I would prefer a large amount (likely $50M) because I am going to learn more about trading and do some boosting for even higher stats.
I also want to buy better alcohols to keep doing more crimes ( I even use autoclicker to spam crimes while sleeping ). Anyway, money will grant me more opportunities to gain even more money.

Maybe today I am still a fool, but I have been actively seeking any chances to improve myself. One day I will have $3B stored invested in the bank, own my private island, achieve over hundreds of NNB, manage my own 10-star company, etc.

Dream never fades
SkiralS [3023638]
i keep loosing aginst ppl of same my same lvl so need some armor and to complete my set or better weapons, but the good ones cost a lot and also don't really have experience to know what stat i should actually look for when buing. so to complete my armor set 9m should be enough for gloves pants and shoes.
Romarocky [3152013]
I'm a new player. My nearest goal is to reach 80M in order to invest them in West Side University stock market so i will be able to finish my education faster. After that my next goal is to save and invest more money in bank and then my next goal is to have enough money to buy a PI with an airstrip and a pilot because i'm currently renting it and it costs me more than 1M/day
Sweetooth [3156030]
I've been trying to save up for a gun shop, anything to help me reach that goal would be greatly appreciated! It's base price would be 2.5 mil thank you and have a good one!
LoveLlama [2867654]
Lend me money to hold in my bank, I'll give you the profits so you can fund more giveaways. I'll even return your initial deposit when it finishes. What do i get out of this? If it's a lot, I'll get a merit. If not... maybe a 5% service charge?? Who knows.