looking for a partner to live with me in my pi, if possible we can marry
Properties
Started by Tef [2818940] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Hello, i can pay daily upkeep
Hii, I'm looking as well, my current partner is extremely in active n there's no point to our marriage rn
Looking forward to dhare an island to grow up in torn, if the offer still on the table I would gladly go for it.
I also seek some merits so long term would be great.
I also seek some merits so long term would be great.