Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Open all items

Started by Antiphates [1928969] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Antiphates [1928969]
I wouldn't like to scroll through all the posts on forums to see if this has been suggested before (I mean really it must have been). Can we please have the option to open all items, for example with the pick pocketing crime you get so many wallets etc. that it takes forever to open them all .
It would also be great to have it on 6 pack alcohol/energy drinks, as I have no desire to sit opening 50+ one after another.
JackKelly [2271177]
Lol, that's a great idea. I'm going to go through and bump all the threads wanting poker whi8le flying and see if I can fill up the entire first page