I'm investing in West Side University but need 88 million to invest to get the first increment are there any ways to make that money?
investing help
Started by savytaro [3127820] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
wars do pay out well, but requre some time and do lots of attacks so invest in energy before the war starts. (drugs) you can stack up to 1000 energy or so. should amount ot about 40 atks
While investing in stock is good and getting WSU benefit block is great. You should focus on getting Donator Status as you will receive more energy and baseline 150 energy.
This will open many doors for you to acquire funds needed such as doing attacks as the kind person above explained or loss selling.
You can get Donator Pack (DP) at item market or buy a sub with rl money.
This will open many doors for you to acquire funds needed such as doing attacks as the kind person above explained or loss selling.
You can get Donator Pack (DP) at item market or buy a sub with rl money.
What is “loss selling”? It sounds like you’d lose money?
There is an objective system in Torn and many of these achievemnt are combat-related. People with a lot of money in the game pay other people to lose to them so they can reach their goal faster.
A person who sells losses, usually isa new player who attacks the buyers, loses and in return receives money (usually between 250k-350k per loss ).
It's an easy way to earn some initial cash but soon it is advisable to earn money in different ways and use your energy for training because every attack ( loss ) consumes 25 energy.
A person who sells losses, usually isa new player who attacks the buyers, loses and in return receives money (usually between 250k-350k per loss ).
It's an easy way to earn some initial cash but soon it is advisable to earn money in different ways and use your energy for training because every attack ( loss ) consumes 25 energy.
For someone who’s starting out with the stock markets, I have donator status, dropped around 80k into a few different ones when the stocks were way under. When could I sell to make some more on top of what I paid to put in? Or am I doing this wrong?
If I'm understanding your question properly, you can either pick a price target that is really achieved quickly, or you can hold for a longer period of time until it reaches your price target.
So for example, I'll zoom out on the monthly / weekly chart and get a good idea of where that stock is fluctuating in a price range. When it drops close to or near a support level, I'll buy in. Before i but in ill already know where I'm planning to sell at what price. The stock may fluctuate a little near support and if it drops below I'll just sell for a small loss and give the stock time to drop more. Or if it rises i will sell at my price target. If the stock rises and doesn't get beat my price target and starts to drop, depending on how much in the profit i am ill either sell if it's decent enough and take the win. Or if it didn't rise much and reverses I'll just hold. But, I'll never hold into a large decrease. I don't want to wait months to get back to near breaking even. I'd much rather take the small loss and have the money to continue trading for profits.
I hope thats what you're asking. For myself i usually want to be in and out of a trade in 1 - 3 days. I don't like holding for longer periods unless i miss my price target from not logging in enough. But, some stocks and your style may be to hold much longer.
So for example, I'll zoom out on the monthly / weekly chart and get a good idea of where that stock is fluctuating in a price range. When it drops close to or near a support level, I'll buy in. Before i but in ill already know where I'm planning to sell at what price. The stock may fluctuate a little near support and if it drops below I'll just sell for a small loss and give the stock time to drop more. Or if it rises i will sell at my price target. If the stock rises and doesn't get beat my price target and starts to drop, depending on how much in the profit i am ill either sell if it's decent enough and take the win. Or if it didn't rise much and reverses I'll just hold. But, I'll never hold into a large decrease. I don't want to wait months to get back to near breaking even. I'd much rather take the small loss and have the money to continue trading for profits.
I hope thats what you're asking. For myself i usually want to be in and out of a trade in 1 - 3 days. I don't like holding for longer periods unless i miss my price target from not logging in enough. But, some stocks and your style may be to hold much longer.
Flying has always been a profitable option. It's best to get a private island, so you can get a private airstrip (free and fast flights). Plus private islands have the highest happiness, which means best gym gains. Donator/Subscriber is 100% worth it if you care about having lots of energy (like to train at the gym). Renting a maxed out private island with all the staff costs about $1 million per day. It pays for itself if you fly a couple hours per day. You can make up to about $6000 per minute flying from a private island if you only go for whatever's making the most profit and you have a briefcase and faction perks.
So lets say FIVE grand a minute, a million a day of upkeep, 200 minutes of flying = $1 mil
Actual example. I can carry 29 items abroad. I can fly to the UK and back in 220 minutes. For Red Fox plushies, $190/minute of flying. 220x190=$41,800 per Red Fox per trip or $1.2 mil per day just for doing one UK trip daily just to pay the bills.
How about Camels and Pandas (more profitable)? Approximately $2.3 million ($220x29x180minx2) per trip. So if you flew for Pandas just one time every day, you'd pay for the super nice maxed out private island and still have an extra million dollars of profit.
Maybe you can fly more than once a day. Gravy!
So lets say FIVE grand a minute, a million a day of upkeep, 200 minutes of flying = $1 mil
Actual example. I can carry 29 items abroad. I can fly to the UK and back in 220 minutes. For Red Fox plushies, $190/minute of flying. 220x190=$41,800 per Red Fox per trip or $1.2 mil per day just for doing one UK trip daily just to pay the bills.
How about Camels and Pandas (more profitable)? Approximately $2.3 million ($220x29x180minx2) per trip. So if you flew for Pandas just one time every day, you'd pay for the super nice maxed out private island and still have an extra million dollars of profit.
Maybe you can fly more than once a day. Gravy!