Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bs

Started by unsaid [3037616] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 593 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

unsaid [3037616] ×1

unsaid [3037616]
Seriously. I aint got time for this ____
And I ve gotta race I gotta win. All I Give a eff aboutt...
Awesome-O [2356036]
Why not just keep it....

If it's somet not allowed in torn and the other players get fedded the devs may want to recover the money from you

They don't care if you have it or not
TwistedRusso [2665392]
If it was something against game rules, report it. Using the anonymous messaging function to bypass game rules is against the rules (I had cause to confirm this not so very long ago in relation to another matter entirely).

If it's just something you don't want to do, then just keep the money and use it to grow :)
MunkyBone [2493877]
Hey now, I already called dibs!

Section 13 subsection 242 clause cx.y3b47 of the Dibs code states that Dibs is irrevocable unless the Gnome King weighs in on whether the Dibs can be changed.
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
Hey, it just happened to me too.

15:03:23 - 02/12/23 Someone anonymously sent $2,500,000 to you with the message: Place 1x bounty at 1.25M on user xxx with the comment xxx and get another 2.5m! (Not Anonymous or I can't pay you)
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
In that case; DIBS on the free $1,000,000 (and any other money he feels like handing out, ever, in any format current, past and future).

:-)
MunkyBone [2493877]
It was implied "dibs", but fine. If I must abide by the Dibs Convention fully.

I hereby consolidate my forthwith calling of Dibs.

I will now go drink a hot chocolate with marshmallows mixed with a dill pickle as my punishment for not abiding fully.