Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spaced Out

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Superior- [2131856]
Blood sweat and tears it took me 56 cannabis to get this sexy merit.





I don’t normally make achievement threads but after trying to get this hard achievement today I got it after a couple extra cannabis.

If you want the merit I’m Selling Star Dawg cannabis 1m per one

To all my haters - Keep on Sucking.


[image: i.gifer.com]
ZOMB13 [1795241]
Not sure this really counts as an achievement. I'm getting this in under 5 years without using more Xanax (even without SSL gym), you're about 4.5 years old. If I had the SSL unlocked now it would be close to 4.03 years total age for me.