Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scripts/Discord

Started by M3L [2920656] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
M3L [2920656]
Currently I'm looking for a script that estimates how many bunker bunks each weapon is in auction and tells you a decent price to pay for that item. I would also like a few scripts for bookies, one would share my bets to other players so they can recreate my bets, and the other would run simulated games of each bookie event and have a percent next to each bet for what is most likely. After that I would like a bunch of scripts with features I enjoy all mashed together to combine myself and all my faction members for easy stat tracking and banking. I also need my discord setup and connected with torn. I probably can't pay for every bit of that right now, at the time I'm writing this I only have 8b NW and 2 of that is my PI so...
tiksan [2383326]
the other would run simulated games of each bookie event and have a percent next to each bet for what is most likely


Bookie companies spend billions of dollars on this lol...
Omanpx [1906686]
Well he just said he is willing to spend billions on it as well, so what is the issue? Dollars, fake game money, what's the difference?