Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello Old Friend

Started by TaintedInside [287198] on in Graphics.

23 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

KingABz [1564719]
Since coming back I was lucky enough to see cl3rc0l on top of his game, reminise with Astral about graphics aid, see nas go from a customer to a goat designer, collab with four and Yukio

But seeing TaintedInside post a sig is a real highlight for me man. Feels like I'm 15 again, the nostalgia is killing me :,)

Welcome back brother, I hope you f**king stick around. The scene is poppin!