Now Closed, thank you traders (and cache degens) of Torn for over 7 months of great business!
Time for me to find a music shop though and get these damn gyms unlocked.
XOXO GG <3
Stop giving 3% of your sales away to the abyss.
List at auction through me and cut your Auction House fees in half!
Keep more of your money when you make that big sale.
Retain flexibility to bid your item back if you don't like the price.
Leveraging my position as Property Broker I can list your items at Auction, for only a 1.5% service fee on sales.
Not selling for what you hoped? Your first time listing an item, it can be bought back for no fee.
After that I will retain 1.5% of the bid as a service fee on future buy-backs.
Want to schedule a listing or to discuss more? Send me a message (preferably not chat please).
I will always provide trustworthy, reliable service and ensure your confidence and satisfaction.
All my business relies on that confidence from the trader community- I would never risk it.
Huge thanks to these established traders and clients for their vouch:
AechEmm
Osclot
LustDragon69
monngd
Nightrise
Check out my selection of RW weapons available for sale directly here
Mentions: 62% Quicken Kodachi 500m · [Lusty's Arsenal] RENTALS - Best Gear ! · Aech's Shop! REOPENED - Weapons!!! · BEST PRICES - SELLING RANKED WAR WEAPONS · Cheapest RW Caches & more - The Gucci Store · Osclot's RW Market