Young company, but filled with loyal and active employees. Trains are done on rotation.
Some of the best company specials on offer.
If I'm bumping, it's available. Happy to provide in depth statistics, I have managed this company since 7* and brought it to 10* in just under 6 months.
Throughout that time, I've conferred with established 10* Pub owners to determine the fastest, and most efficient way to get the company to 10* and keep it there.
I've also monitored the operation of the company with YATA and TornStats and am happy to provide those insights to serious buyers.
Some of the best company specials on offer.
- 50% Bonus to Alcohol drunk, combine that with solid faction perks and you're getting 9 Nerve p 4N Drinks (It's like St. Patrick's Day every day!)
- +10% Melee Damage, great passive bonus!
- 3 Energy p Job Point. Up to 300 Energy p Day!! Amazing bonus for mercing, training, and RWs.
- 25 Job Points for Nerve Refill + 15 Max Nerve! BURN through those new crimes and get merits faster than the rest with these amazing crime perks!
If I'm bumping, it's available. Happy to provide in depth statistics, I have managed this company since 7* and brought it to 10* in just under 6 months.
Throughout that time, I've conferred with established 10* Pub owners to determine the fastest, and most efficient way to get the company to 10* and keep it there.
I've also monitored the operation of the company with YATA and TornStats and am happy to provide those insights to serious buyers.