Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Up Challenge

Started by Cariciok [3156777] on in Fun & Games.

38 replies · 261 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

NRD2nd [2905417] ×1

Cariciok [3156777]
MexicanJoe0096 had this cool idea of trading up to a PI in the Donator forms, I wanted to steal his idea but try and trade up to a DP, as I am hoping to perform my first Choco jump soonish, but am not as ambitious as him. :P

Just post an offer on the "Current Item" listed at the bottom of this post, and if accepted I will post "sold," quoting your post and start the trade and then edit this post with the new current item.

Thanks in advance for the fun and support as I attempt to reach this goal.

Current Item: 1x Bottlecap
Current Item: Festering Chicken
Current Item: Bag of Chocolate Truffles
1x Pixie Sticks
1x Can of goose juice
15x Orchids

Lasermancer [3131435]
I am refusing to acknowledge any attempts that do not start with bottle cap.
DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]
I will feed into this and trade you some festering chicken for the bottle cap.
This reminds me of the little engine that could- I think I can…I think I can…

Let’s make it happen ;)
A_random_guy [1857022]
I always wondered how these trade ups could ever work...

I'll give you some weed for that, I got the munchies!

Edit: Uh-oh, guess that's not enough anymore as the tasty chicken is gone already... ;) I'll give you a bag of chocolate truffles for the brew!
Cariciok [3156777]
05:24:09 - 05/12/23 Whodoyouthink traded a Bottle of Pumpkin Brew to you [view]
Cariciok [3156777]
Sorry Swanky I was a bit slow updating the post this morning after Random guy traded my some truffles for the brew

Current Item up for trade is Bag of Chocolate Truffles