how to dress when you're in public?
dress code
Started by MinisterOfEdu [3051118] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I use a smoking jacket and high heels.
Asslesschaps and nothing els and your golden
sorry where do you work and can I get a free ticket? thx
Don't dress...
Show dominance and go naked
Show dominance and go naked
I work as an electrician in movies if you know what im saying
I always wear a three piece suit and tie.
Which impresses all of my life guard collegues at the swimming bath where I work...
Which impresses all of my life guard collegues at the swimming bath where I work...
3 piece or joggers and a hoodie, there is no inbetween
I looted a thong the other day. It's all I've ever needed, or wanted.
Moncleezy and sliders
Yes.
Personally I prefer a creamy ranch dressing
Although I'd also go with a oil based dressing as long as it's light
Although I'd also go with a oil based dressing as long as it's light
It’s called salad lotion from now on.
That looks a bit tight in the crotch. How do you go into battle like that? Does it make you run funny?
White shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and a 4cm diameter buttplug up my ass.
Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur!
Or
baggy sweatpants and the Reeboks with the straps!
[image: media.tenor.com]
Or
baggy sweatpants and the Reeboks with the straps!
[image: media.tenor.com]