Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(X) Closed

Started by KudamonBear [3130786] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
KudamonBear [3130786]
To Wholesalers,
I am currently looking to buy armor for my Faction and need 14 sets of Combat Armor minus the Combat Vest. I have already purchased FBAs and only need the remaining pieces. I would like to purchase all items at the same time. Please DM directly with any offers.