Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit

Started by Mizoz [3139650] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Mizoz [3139650]
Hey there,
Amm I need help to know what to spend my merits on without it being a waste... so I have done 10 on education.. so now I'm 20% faster what else should I do? Or focus on?
baoxue [3134247]
I recommand focusing on crime exp and skill, you can also do 3~4 awareness
if you got a lot of money, you should select bank interest
Mizoz [3139650]
Thanks it really did make since but my income is all market and bazaar and well its all a lose duo to the fact that I got 12m from my friends first day...?? and he is making me pay him..
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
well its all a lose duo to the fact that I got 12m from my friends first day...??

... and he is making me pay him..

Sounds like you need a better friend. He gifts you 12m to start and you need to pay him back? lol

Start doing plushie runs, pay him back slowly as it takes money to make money. It's laughable that they are so concerned about 12m...

Join a good faction. And read Baldr's guide. It's long but it's worth it!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice