I feel like giving
I may not be the richest player but I wanna give out some junk. I have a lot of junk.
Go look in my display case and tell me what item you want and I'll send it to you.
Even if you don't find the junk you want there. Ask me, I probably have it.
Been wanting to clear my inventory too so it's a win-win.
I'll be waiting ;)
Edit: Kindly send a DM after the reply. I might not be able to follow all the replies. And kindly like this post if you think I was generous
I may not be the richest player but I wanna give out some junk. I have a lot of junk.
Go look in my display case and tell me what item you want and I'll send it to you.
Even if you don't find the junk you want there. Ask me, I probably have it.
Been wanting to clear my inventory too so it's a win-win.
I'll be waiting ;)
Edit: Kindly send a DM after the reply. I might not be able to follow all the replies. And kindly like this post if you think I was generous