Could someone please explain to me what I have to do to overdose on cannabis? All of my best efforts have failed.
Spaced out
Started by KrissyTheFish [1565166] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Your best bet is to smoke as many as possible on April 20 to maximize your OD chance. Outside of that you're better off taking other drugs.
The odds are 1 in 2500... You've smoked 62.
Keep smoking, you've barely even started.
Keep smoking, you've barely even started.
I can offer some tainted Cannabis that was from the same batch that got me OD'ed for the merit. I wouldn't know how to price it though. Too high and people will say it's a scam. Give it for free and your brain won't think it'll work.
I smoked that sticky icky till I spaced out yo. Check my honor bar homie, it works or it don’t.
Roll me up and smoke me when I die!
[image: variety.com]
Roll me up and smoke me when I die!
[image: variety.com]
Smoke it on April 20.
Why wait till then?
[image: media2.giphy.com]
[image: media2.giphy.com]
It took me 9200 smokes to get this merit, so pray that your luck is better than mine!
Ugh! I can always hope I get lucky lol. This is my last drug merit.