- Manual labor 431
- Intelligence 102
- Endurance 230
i need a job
Started by bigboiijoe [3142877] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Grafiti [1557036]
· 3 likes ·
I think Torn should add a tutorial section for players below 30 days of age when they post something in any forum asking them to make sure their posts are in the right forum.
Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here
[image: i.gifer.com]
The toilets could use a good cleaning. I think they might be backed up a mite bit.
The toilets could use a good cleaning. I think they might be backed up a mite bit.
My living room needs cleaned
[image: media.tenor.com]
[image: media.tenor.com]
Who wants chowdah?
Check the newspaper.
I think Torn should add a tutorial section for players below 30 days of age when they post something in any forum asking them to make sure their posts are in the right forum.
There are AI support systems for this already, it could help protect newbies and green leafs from the harsh forums.
I second this.
Shouldn't have voted for Brexit then eh?
Moved to graveyard because it was in the wrong section and OP has found employment.
Please post your stats in the Looking for Work thread in Company recruitment in the future.
Please post your stats in the Looking for Work thread in Company recruitment in the future.