Can some one explain how I can go about modding my weapons? Pls?
Mods
Started by Seattlekid [2980780] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
You need to buy mods from the missing shop first.
At level 10?
You don't.
You do missions, accrue mission credits, and wait until you acquire a good weapon. At that point, you ask your faction leaders at the time what to do.
If you're like me, sometimes you'll even listen to them. :D
You don't.
You do missions, accrue mission credits, and wait until you acquire a good weapon. At that point, you ask your faction leaders at the time what to do.
If you're like me, sometimes you'll even listen to them. :D
Keep on doing missions in the Duke gives you. If you see a mod pop up in the mission shop, it will allow you to purchase it if you have enough points. Sometimes they come on sale. Don't blow your points on anything in the shop except for books and mods.
I grab them as I can. Doesn't matter what the mod is (especially if it is cheap in the shop).
Mods can be applied by going to items and hitting the mod button at the top. Not all mods fit all weapons. Melee don't count. Mods are reusable when removed as well.
You can also apply more than 1 mod. Like a scope and a bipod. Or a light and a buttpad. Each mod gives you better bonuses or might affect you both positive and negative in some fashion.
Wiki - Mods
Give that link a read.
I love my mods. I am still trying to collect them.
I grab them as I can. Doesn't matter what the mod is (especially if it is cheap in the shop).
Mods can be applied by going to items and hitting the mod button at the top. Not all mods fit all weapons. Melee don't count. Mods are reusable when removed as well.
You can also apply more than 1 mod. Like a scope and a bipod. Or a light and a buttpad. Each mod gives you better bonuses or might affect you both positive and negative in some fashion.
Wiki - Mods
Give that link a read.
I love my mods. I am still trying to collect them.
Mods need more love:
Mods info suggestion
Mods info suggestion
Mentions: [250] Mods showing what weapons types they equip..
Moved to Questions and answers forum. Answered most succinctly by MunkyBone here. Quoting in case of edit.
Keep on doing missions in the Duke gives you. If you see a mod pop up in the mission shop, it will allow you to purchase it if you have enough points. Sometimes they come on sale. Don't blow your points on anything in the shop except for books and mods.
I grab them as I can. Doesn't matter what the mod is (especially if it is cheap in the shop).
Mods can be applied by going to items and hitting the mod button at the top. Not all mods fit all weapons. Melee don't count. Mods are reusable when removed as well.
You can also apply more than 1 mod. Like a scope and a bipod. Or a light and a buttpad. Each mod gives you better bonuses or might affect you both positive and negative in some fashion.
Wiki - Mods
Mentions: Mods
Mods do need more love.
Highly missed opportunity, I think.
Upvoted your suggestion!
Highly missed opportunity, I think.
Upvoted your suggestion!
Thanks mate
wait until you acquire a good weapon
What does a good weapon have to do with deciding to mod your weapons?
I was about to say "you don't want to waste mods on a bad weapon" and then I realized mods are detachable and I'm an idiot.
So nothing.
So nothing.