Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

he said no

Started by masheen [2625139] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 939 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LuluCthulhu [2100706] ×1

Superior- [2131856]
I don’t tell a lot of my irl friends about the game because it’s just hard to explain why we play to watch numbers go up, fk I don’t even know why I play but I’m asdicted and I love it!
TheBigKarna [2748646]
Because she’s not a mentally unstable addict, who likes spreadsheets and press button, number gets bigger - dopamine chaser, like me… :)
CHINGADERA [2270005]
Why would any responsible adult force someone else in to this shit place with no exit? Particularly someone they claim to care about.
RoninRaven [606826]
mostly because people I know don't like these games. Most people I know say this 2 sentence paragraph is tldr.

if you can't read two paragraphs, how can you play this game at all? Seems like they want people to join and then quit so they can keep their numbers up? There are still noobs, who think they can beat some one whose 15 years old. I was the same way when I joined 15 years ago. Thought I could be able to start a fight and win on day one. Like other games, day one of Halo, you can wipe every one out. This game isn't that game. Though now I am old, they have coding specifically designated to help new players win more. RNG is so much higher for new players. My spouse won the slots and RNG on the same day. I have neither. So the fact I am so negative about it already, means the friends who can read. STILL won't want to play this game.
Elemak [2255978]
Alot of guys I know are the cod GTA maybe some diablo mostly just 2 over and over again. They'd look at this be like nah.

Tried to get my wife and brother in here neither lasted long. My wife is into candy crush light gamung, brother anything multiplayer with the boys.

Mostly RPGs for me while my own son skips story scenes in video games to get back to the game.

I don't know if it's some fortitude or patience but you gotta have something to read all that we're posting.
Especially when you recognize the name that's posting and know you're about to read some trash.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Also, I don't think this ad is doing it any favours.



We have some plans for new kinds of ads soon, with the help of our player base. More info to come in the near future.
masheen [2625139]
I'm trolling but honestly the title has a lot of fluff and the image isn't appealing (even the docks has a button saying unavailable)
masheen [2625139]
My latest way to lure people to join is telling them that I can bet wtihout losing money little do they know...