‹ Achievements Stories Forums Achievements Shredded
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
haha soon :) I hope
Congrats
Those are some big stats, awesome achievement! Congratulations :)
Yee Haa, 4 years is a trade certificate/or black belt in Most Martial Arts So A 13ig Congratulations & your shout(just a 13ook) haha HOW MANY 13OOKS HAVE YOU FOUND? I ONLY WANT that many digits on available credit AmaoriCAN EXPRESS! S13G FUKN H13L
Big numbers! Congratulations, now get that 1T!
Slides into slow depression
Saw this rolling on top while I was idling. Congratulations big man!
OH LAWD THE CHONKER IS COMING Anyways, congrats! I hope I'll make it there one day!
That's not shredded, That's bulk season hahaLoad image: laughing congrats on 100b!
Cariciok [3156777] 9 Dec 2023, 21:52 TCT · #50
Shit, I just hit 3k total stats and felt accomplished. Haha, congrats my guy.
Huge achievement. Congrats mate :D
Congratulations scofield! I still remember when you joined with a couple million of stats and poor!
That is amazing man! Hats off to you!
Grats! what an awesome merit and done with a lot of planning. Best of luck reaching your next set of goals!
Fermion [2691036] Officer
Officer
9 Dec 2023, 23:31 TCT · #55
Congrats! Awesome achievement
Welcome to 100b club
at those stats do you train with xanax too or just stat enhancers?
yes i train my other stats with xanax. only using SEs for my defense atm
Congratulations!
Congrats dude :)